How to Delete Zappos Account Permanently (2023)
If you decide to delete your Zappos account, there are several reasons that could be behind your decision. Possibly you no longer want to receive emails from the company, or a best Zappos alternative has caught your eye.
Zappos is a premier retailer of footwear and clothing. By offering top brands, Zappos is a top choice among shoppers seeking a stylish and high-quality shopping experience. Although the retailer has a large following, you may need to delete your account at some point.
No matter what your reason is, deleting your Zappos account is not a simple process since there is no direct option on the official website and app to get your account deleted in one click.
By deleting your Zappos account, all your personal data, including your name, address, and billing and payment information, will be removed from their database. You will be able to protect your privacy and prevent any misuse of your personal information.
Upon deletion of your Zappos account, you will no longer receive promotional emails from Zappos, and your order history will be lost as well.
Once you have made the decision to delete your Zappos account, you will find step-by-step instructions in this article.
If you’re ready to delete your Zappos account, read on. As far as the process is concerned, we’ll surely make things easy for you with our step-by-step guide.
How to Delete Zappos Account Permanently
Delete Your Zappos Account through Live Chat
- Visit the Zappos website by clicking here.
- Ensure that you are logged in.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the Customer Service section.
- Under the Customer Service section, select Contact Info.
- In the third section of CONNECT WITH LIVE HELP, click the Go ahead – start a conversation now! link.
- Once you click on it, you will be taken to a page that lets you chat with the Zappos customer representative
- Now, share the valid reasons for deleting your Zappos account.
- That’s it! Your Zappos account will be deleted as soon as possible.
Close Your Zappos Account through Email
- Open Gmail/Yahoo Mail or any other email service you use (Make sure you use the email that is registered with Zappos)
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, type “Request To Delete My Zappos Account”.
- Now write your actual reason for account deletion, provide the required details to prove you are the rightful owner of the account, and send the mail.
- That’s it! You will receive a confirmation email once your Zappos account is permanently deleted.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can remove your Zappos account quickly and switch to other shopping destinations that suit your needs better.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I delete my Zappos account?
To delete your Zappos account, you have to contact Zappos customer support. You can do that by using the Live Chat option available on the Contact Info section of the website. Also, you can close your account by sending an email to email@example.com.
Can I recover my Zappos account?
Sadly, you can’t recover the deleted Zappos account.