We downloaded the Madfit app, tried out some workouts, and explored its features. It’s time to evaluate the pros and cons of the application in this Madfit app review so you can decide whether or not to invest in it.
Madfit is an Android/iOS app that is designed to help you reach your fitness goals. The app has grown in popularity recently, with an average of 4.6-star reviews on the iOS app store and 4-star Google Play Store.
The app provides exclusive workout programs that help you achieve results. Offering nutritious recipes for every diet, you will discover a holistic approach that will improve your health and fitness.
Madfit App Review
If you’re just getting started with fitness or want to challenge yourself, the Madfit app has a wide range of workouts suited for beginners as well as experts, so you can get in shape and get stronger.
The tool provides instruction on proper form, motivation to push yourself, and information on how to improve your mental and physical strength.
A selection of workouts is available, with different lengths and difficulties. You can earn achievement badges in the activity tab, interact with other MadFit users by leaving comments on each video, and like your favorites to help you locate them easily.
You can upload your progress photos in the MadFit app in order to keep track of your progress over time.
All of this appears to be great, but the MadFit app reviews on both the iOS and Play Stores indicate that the app is a bit buggy.
Madfit App Features
- Whatever your fitness level, the MadFit app puts everything in your pocket to live a more healthy life.
- Equipment-free and equipment-based workouts
- Exercise programs, tasks, and weekly videos keep you engaged and keep your mind active.
- Recipes, meal tracking, and more
- They have everything from high-intensity interval training to pilates, party fitness, and strength-training workouts.
- Option to track the water consumption every day to make sure you stay hydrated
- Option to track any personal fitness activities you’ve completed by adding them to your calendar
- You can sync the app with many different apps, including Apple Music.
- Get badges and achievements for finishing workouts
- Find workouts based on keywords
- The videos can be filtered by any workout style that is comfortable for you.
Madfit App Subscription Pricing
Madfit app subscription price starts at $19.99 per month. The subscription prices may change at any time. You can save a lot if you opt for a 6-months or 1-year plan.
- $19.99 per month – Billed every month.
- $119.94 for 6 months – Billed every 6 months
- $239.88 for 1 year – Billed annually.
Madfit App Pros and Cons
- Neat and friendly interface
- Easy-to-follow workouts
- There is something for every fitness level and nutritional requirement.
- Diverse training activities
- Collection of many interesting and easy recipes.
- The app crashes and is unresponsive occasionally, especially on Android
- There are no designated workouts for beginners.
- No free trial without payment
- It’s not worth the cost, since the workouts aren’t even personalized
- Customer support is not impressive.
There is nothing wrong with the workouts of the MadFit, but the app is a little buggy. One of the limitations is that you can’t accurately track your body metrics manually by typing; rather, arrows are used to increase or decrease the numbers. It can be a bit tricky to make accurate increments.
Despite the fact that the food tracker offers a lot of generally healthy foods, its selection is very limited. In addition, we wish the app had a button just to let you know that the workout has been completed.
Our team has tested a lot of fitness apps, but this is one of the best considering the variety in terms of the activities and the time required to complete them.
Overall, we think there is still a lot to be done before we are satisfied with it, however, we see the pros significantly outweighing the cons, and it looks promising. We recommend it to try the app since it does not require any extra time or equipment, you can use it as your personal trainer at home for exercise and fitness.
If you are confused between the Madfit app vs YouTube then it depends on you. If you are looking for something free then their YouTube channel is your way to go. If you can spend some bucks then you can try their app.
ALSO READ: –
- BetterMen App Review: Is this Workout App Worth it?
- WalkFit App Review: Worth It? (Everything You Need To Know)
- Muscle Booster App Review: How Does it Work & Is it Worth Paying For?
- Mad Muscles Review: Everything You Need to Know (2022)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the MadFit app worth it?
It’s definitely one of the best fitness apps around. There is no fitness level required for this workout because the exercises can be modified to be suitable for beginners or more challenging for experts.
The programs are carefully crafted to achieve the results you want and to motivate you with fun and challenging workouts every week.
There is a written explanation of each exercise along with a video to make it easier for you to understand and master each exercise.
Featuring over 200 healthy and easy recipes (vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, keto, etc), the app also has a customized food tracking system, so you will be able to learn how to eat a more varied and balanced diet while working towards your goals.
Is the Madfit app free?
No. The Madfit app is NOT FREE. They have various plans and the prices vary.
How much is the Madfit app?
Madfit’s subscription price varies depending on the plan. The cost of plans varies depending on the plan. You can also find some free plans. You will also be charged differently if you choose a customized plan.
How to cancel Madfit app?
Subscriptions and trials purchased from the iOS App store and Android Google Play Store can only be cancelled via the app store settings.
It is important to note that uninstalling the app from your phone will not cancel your free trial and subscription.
If you would like to cancel a subscription purchased through MadFit official website, you can contact their support department at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact them through their social media channels to get your Madfit subscription cancelled.
I hope you found this MadFit app review helpful. If you have any queries feel free to comment.