Angular is a front-end open source web application development framework developed by Google. Angular framework own majority of the single page web application. Angular.js is among the most popular JS framework which is majorly used for developing a single page web application. For developing dynamic, interactive, rich and fast web applications Angular framework is very useful and widely used. With a rapid development footstep, simple code integration it is a quite good choice for you. Angular js is eminently recommended in User Interface development. It has a support for multi devices including Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet. Angular.js is highly suggested for building lightweight web pages. The team which is developed AngularJS has also developed Angular2 by keeping web components standards in mind. Angular2 supports more languages than AngularJS. Angular2 supports TypeScript which is developed by Microsoft. It has many advantages over AngularJS.
Pros of AngularJS-
- Good option for dynamic apps with a single page
- Recommended for the fast development process
- In most of the cases, it demands less code
- Has advanced testing features
- Model-View-Controller(MVC) balance
- Adapted on the apps with a big amount of interactive client-side code
Cons of AngularJS-
- Comparatively slower in displaying an immense amount of data
- Not as SEO friendly as desired
Vue.js is a well-known revolutionary framework, especially for UI building. Vue.js can provide the exact solution for nearly any type of projects. It allows the content to change quickly without reloading the page again. Vue.js gained a lot of popularity mainly in China and most of the Chinese projects have adopted Vue.js as a frontend technology. Vue has delicately combined the best features from Angular and React simplified them into a small framework. It has various optional tools for building user interfaces.
Pros of Vue.js-
- Small size and flexible
- Virtual DOM implementation
- Easy to understand & Develop applications
- Declarative templates
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework.
Cons of Vue.js–
- Comparatively small community
- Less framework specific libraries.
Pros of React-
- Cross-platform support
- Faster debugging
- Prompt rendering
- tremendous for debugging
- React native library
Cons of React-
- Complex app structure
- Only a UI library
- Complicated UI elements and animations
- Third party components
Pros of Ember.js-
- Two-way data binding
- Server-side rendering
- Native GUI
- A lot of extensions
Cons of Ember.js-
- A complication in processing quick changes
- Small and weak community
- Slow development by the core team.
Pros of Backbone.js-
- Backbone is fast and lightweight
- Simple and easy to understand
- Easy to read the source.
Cons of Backbone.js-
- Relatively slow
- Memory management
Also Read: –
Pros of Meteor.js-
- Small size
- Plenty of libraries and packages
Cons of Meteor.js-
- Less flexible
- No model/object form binding.
Pros of Mithril.js-
- Customizable data-binding
- Fast rendering
- URL routing
Cons of Mithril.js-
- Small API
- Unsuitable for big/complex projects.