If you’ve ever wished you could use your favorite Snapchat filters on TikTok, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we’ll dive into different methods of how you can use Snapchat filters on TikTok and the best part is, these methods work seamlessly on both Android and iOS devices.
With today’s technology, we live in a world dominated by social media, and two of the most popular platforms are Snapchat and TikTok. Snapchat is known for its fun and quirky filters that bring an extra element of fun as well as entertainment to pictures and videos, while TikTok is making waves with its short-form video format and creative editing tools.
Although Snapchat has plenty of cool filters to add a little extra flair to photos and videos, it can be annoying not to be able to use those same filters on TikTok.
Unfortunately, there is no official and direct way to use Snapchat filters on TikTok directly as both platforms are owned by different companies and do not have an integration for filters.
However, you can bypass this limitation in a few ways and add Snapchat-style filters to your TikTok photos and videos. In this article, we will explore several methods for using Snapchat filters on TikTok.
How to Use Snapchat Filters?
- First of all, you need to add the Snapchat filter to your picture or video. To do that, open the Snapchat app (Android/iOS)
- Now, take a photo or video by tapping the capture button.
- After taking your photo or video, swipe left or right on the screen to preview different filters. As you know, there are many filters available on Snapchat.
- By swiping through the filters, you can see how they will appear on your photo or video.
- Once you have applied a filter of your choice, you can add text, stickers, and other elements to your post.
- After that, you have to save your picture/video by tapping the Save icon (arrow pointing down) located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, a popup will appear with the options “Save to Memories” and “Save to Memories & Camera Roll”. Click on the “Save to Memories & Camera Roll” option.
- That’s it! The picture/video with your favourite Snapchat effect has been saved in your gallery.
- Now, you have to use this Snapchat filter on TikTok. The below steps will show how to do it.
ALSO READ: –
- How to Hide What Filter You Used on Snapchat (2023)
- How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories (2023)
- How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages (2023)
- How to Make Snapchat Notifications Not Show Names (Easy Guide 2023)
- How to Make A Fake Snapchat Account (Steps in 2023)
- Fake Snapchat Generators & Apps to Create Fake Snapchat Conversation
- How To View Someone’s Snapchat Story Without Adding Them
- What Is Grey Arrow Check On Snapchat? How to Respond?
How to Use Snapchat Filters on TikTok?
- After following the above method, you will have the photo or video with your favorite Snapchat filter.
- To use it on TikTok, you have to open the TikTok app (Android/iOS)
- Now, tap the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Click on the Upload button to choose the photo or video you want to post.
- Give the necessary permission to allow access to your gallery.
- Pick the photo/video with Snapchat filters applied
- Once you’ve selected your photo or video, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you can even add filters, text, sound, stickers, effects, and a lot more to your post to make it more enhanced
- Once you’re satisfied with the final result, click “Next”
- In the next step, you can add hashtags, mention friends, customize who can view it, and make use of other options. You can also choose to share your post on other social media platforms by clicking on the “Automatically share to:” option at the bottom of the screen.
- When you’re ready to share your post, tap “Post” to post it to your TikTok profile
- That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily add Snapchat filters to TikTok posts.
By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can easily use Snapchat filters on TikTok. What are you waiting for, take your TikTok posts to the next level and impress your friends and family with your impressive filter skills? Happy filtering!
ALSO READ: –
- How to Delete TikTok Story (Easy Guide 2023)
- How to Pin a Comment on TikTok Live (Easy)
- How to See All the Comments You Made on TikTok (2023)
- How to Download TikTok Videos (With Hashtags, Captions & More)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get Snapchat filters on TikTok?
While there is no official way to get Snapchat filters directly on TikTok, you can save the picture or video after applying the filter on Snapchat and then upload it on Tiktok. In this way, you can use Snapchat filters on TikTok.
How to get Snapchat filters without having Snapchat app?
Sadly, it is not possible to get Snapchat filters without having the Snapchat app. Snapchat filters are integrated into the app and you can’t use it without the app.
Snapchat filters make use of sophisticated facial recognition technology to apply the filter to your face in real time, which requires you to use the Snapchat app and your phone’s camera.
How to remove TikTok filter on Snapchat?
To remove a filter from Snapchat, open the Snapchat app and long-press on the image you wish to edit. Then, select the option to Edit Image. After that, you can utilize various editing tools to remove the filter. Nonetheless, please note that the procedure can be somewhat challenging.
How to use lens effects you find on other TikTok videos?
If you want to use a lens effect from a TikTok video, you can see the name of the effect in the video right above the creator’s name on the video.
Simply click on the effect, and select the “Add to Favorites” option located at the top of the page. You’ll now see that effect in the favorites section when you go to choose an effect for your video.