WhatsApp introduced Status feature recently, although it is a copy of Snapchat’s feature, it became popular among WhatsApp users. Now every user WhatsApp is filled with a huge amount of Status because most of the user starts their morning with a glimpse of WhatsApp.
Most of the user complaint is that though WhatsApp status feature we can post only 30 second video. WhatsApp restricted the limit of posting video status to 30 seconds only. So as you know you can’t post a video more than 30 seconds in your WhatsApp status. Whenever you try to update the video status WhatsApp will ask you to trim the video to 30 seconds. Officially there is no way to post videos of 30 seconds. Also Read How to Set Auto Reply On WhatsApp
If you hate this limit of 30 seconds, then you are in the right place. Here we are going to explain some ways to post videos of more than 30 seconds in status. By following these steps you can bypass WhatsApp status video limit.
How to Increase WhatsApp Status Limit Without Root?
- First of all download an app called Video2Me From Playstore by clicking here
- Click on install and wait for the completion of download
- After successful installation open the app
- Now click on GIF from home screen of the app
- In next step select Video2Gif
- Now select the video of more than 30 seconds that you want to post in WhatsApp status
- Click on Right mark and wait for completion of process
- That’s it. After completing process, it will save into your gallery
- Now go to WhatsApp status and select the GIF that you’ve converted and Click on send button
- Enjoy! You have successfully increased WhatsApp status limit without root.
Note: – If you use this method then after converting Video into GIF you’ll not get audio of that particular video. Still, it may help you in some situation.
Also Read: – How to Read Recalled Messages On WhatsApp?
How to Increase WhatsApp Status Limit With Root?
#Method 2 (Root Required)
- You must have rooted device to use this trick
- If your device is already rooted, Download WA Tweaks from here
- Install the app manually and open it
- Grant root access to the WA Tweaks
- Now click on menu from left corner and then select WhatsApp Tweaks
- You can see the option of Bypass 30 second video limit for status
- Just Tick on that option and click save
- Now go to WhatsApp and click on Status then select any video of more than 30 seconds to post
- That’s it. You have successfully bypassed the 30 seconds limit.
Also Read: – How to Download WhatsApp Stories On Android
So guys, by following above methods you can disable WhatsApp status 30 seconds limit on android. What do you think about WhatsApp status video limit increase methods? I hope these methods will help you to increase WhatsApp status video limit. Do share your views in the comments section.