Calling from Jio sim works only if your device supports VoLTE feature. And to receive and make calls from the Non-VoLTE device using Jio sim, company Jio designed an app named “Jio4GVoice”. You need to install it, configure it and keep it active to be able to make phone calls and receive them. But several users are facing connecting issues in Jio4GVoice app.
Are you facing any issue while making calls from Jio Sim? Getting “Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured” error? Facing Jio4GVoice Offline error? Well. You are in right place to fix it. We have solutions to fix those issues. Here we are going to post 5 methods to fix the Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured error on Jio4GVoice app.
This solution works perfectly to fix reliance Jio 4g voice offline problem and don’t waste your time, just follow below-mentioned methods to Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured error on Jio4GVoice app.
How to Fix ‘Jio4GVoice Offline’ or ‘Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured’ Error?
The problem of ‘Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured’ might be caused because of the Jio4GDial app not running in the background. So, you have to make sure that the Jio4GVoice app is running in the background. So, follow the below steps to make it runnable in the background every time.
- If you are using Xiaomi device, the open Security app
- Click on Manage App
- Now in the next step, tap on Permissions
- Click on the Autostart option to get the list of apps
- Now Enable toggle for Jio4GVoice app
- This will let the Jio4GVoice app to run in the background
- Now go back to home and open Settings
- Head over to Installed Apps
- Scroll down and Select Jio4GVoice app
- Again, scroll down and select Other Permissions
- Now Allow all option to modify the system by selecting Allow option
- Also, make sure that Battery Saver option has no restrictions for Jio4GVoice app
- That’s it! Now open Jio4GVoice app to run it and you’re done. I hope you solve Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured error.
Note: – If you are not a xiaomi user then make sure that Jio4GVoice app is running in the background. Enable Jio4GVoice app in the auto background run apps list.
Fix ‘Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured’ or Jio4GVoice Offline error
- First of all, power off your device
- Insert Jio sim in first sim slot
- Power on your device again
- Now open settings > Mobile networks & click on ‘search network manually’
- Wait for a minute & it will show you different networks available in your location
- Once you find Jio 4G option, you need to select Jio 4G by tapping on it
- Once you are registered on the network, install Jio4GVoice app from play store
- Open the Jio4GVoice app and it will show you offline
- Now turn on mobile data of Jio sim.
- That’s it! Jio4GVoice will start connecting & once the connection is established, it will show a status as online.
How to Solve Jio4GVoice Offline Status?
Jio4GVoice app shows status as offline when the network isn’t able to establish the connection and when there is no internet connection. So all you need to do is, Open settings and turn on Airplane mode. You can turn on Aeroplane mode from notification panel also (if the option is available). Now again turn off the Aeroplane mode and wait until Jio gets the signal. When you see a signal bar in Jio sim, turn on Jio mobile data & your Jio4GVoice will be online within the next few seconds.
Fix Jio4GVoice Offline Error
Still facing same issues even after trying the above three methods?! Well. We have another solution for you to fix Jio4GVoice Offline issue. The issue could be from a version of the Jio4GVoice app. So try below method to fix it.
- Download Older versions of Jio4GVoice from here
- Install the apk in your device
- If you get Installation Blocked error, the click settings and tick on the Unknown source
- Now install the Jio4GVoice apk
- Open it and make sure your Jio 4G data is turned on
- That’s it! Now try placing calls from Jio4GVoice app dialer. I hope this method fixes Jio4GVoice app offline error.
- If still the issue persists, then try another older version of Jio4GVoice apk from above link.
So guys, these are the working methods to fix Jio4GVoice app offline error or Unable to Detect JioFi SIM with Which Jio4GVoice is Configured issue. Feel free to comment if you face any issues while trying these methods. And don’t forget to share this article.