Top 5 Video Compressor Apps For Android
Nowadays smartphones are capable to take High Quality Videos like Cameras But these videos take a lot of space on your device and also it is not possible to share it with your family or friends if you are living in broad because WhatsApp, E-mails and other apps generally have a size limit for videos. So here are Top 5 Android apps which helps you to compress the video size without losing its quality. These Apps compresses your desired video files and saves them on your phone. Upon compressing you can share the video with your loved ones easily and also it will help you to save the storage space.
How to Compress Video Size Without Losing Quality in Android?
Developer: EnjoyMobi Video Editor Studio
Playstore Ratings: – 4.4
Size: 8.5 MB
Features : –
– Covert videos to MP4 in simple steps
– Compress video clips of any size
– Crop & cut & trim video clips right on your device
Developer: InShot Inc
Playstore Ratings: 4.3
Size: 9.5 MB
– Video merger – Merge multiple videos into one, with effects.
– Video trimmer – Trim your videos and produce clips.
– Add music (replace audio or mix music with original audio, adjust audio volumes)
– Video cutter – Split your video files into two separate video clips.
– Video Effects and video trimming instagram.
Developer: OutPlay Lab Inc
Playstore Ratings: 4.4
Size: 2.5 MB
– Easily obtain information about your videos playtime, file size, and resolution
– Trim unwanted portions of the video
– Add background music
– Set result video resolution and quality
– Fast transcoding.
Developer: Mel studio Apps
Playstore Ratings: 4.4
Size: – 11.5 MB
– Creates compressed videos with high, normal, low video quality
– Friendly interface, easy to use, and very fast
– Supports almost all video formats
– Well organized ; displays the albums in your gallery that contain videos
– Generates a copy of the video while maintaining the original
– Allows audio removal to further increase the compression of the video
– The longer the video, the greater the compression ratio
Developer: Android Pixels
Playstore Ratings: 3.6
Size: 23.5 MB
– Supports from android version 3.0 onwards.
– This video compressor or video editor supports mp4, 3gp and AVI video formats.
– Preview the video before sharing or saving it using this video editor.
So guys these are the best apps that are available in the Google Playstore for Android Devices. Which of these do you use? And also Please note that compressing, trimming or converting videos on any Android smartphone takes a long time, so keep patients.
Speak Your Mind In The Comments. I Would Like To Hear What You Think 🙂