Many reasons are there for using multiple address mapping tool. A website named “WikiHow” is having plenty of questions on its topic. It can be to designate numerous locations. It can be a road trip to California, heat maps or it can be a map for business reasons. With the increase of digital changes, there are some map tools and digital tools in the market.
So, a tricky question is here- How do I determine which mapping tool to pick up?
And the answer is, of course, an ideal map for you. As, there are plenty of tools with numerous customization alternatives of market types, map style, and so on, you must look at the features that are important to you.
Here we have come up with the post to help you, ahem, map that choice-making course of action.
#1- What the need and purpose are?
The first thing that you must ask yourself is what sort of map I need? What purpose did I need to make use of the multiple address mapping tool? The other way of saying is that what are the advantages? There are several possible answers to the queries. Simplifying the question here we have summarized the use case in several groups.
Personal use case-
- Running errands- A simple use case is a map for running errands. It can be for family and individual that would like to make several stops to destination and locate the right roads to reach.
- Road trip- Who is there hating road trip? For the road trip, you would need to plot the hot spots on a map in every region, be familiar with the steps and distance connecting the sights.
- City trips- If you stay in a rural area and coming to a new urban area you will need a map. In particular, you want to know different ways and directions to the shopping areas, sites and so on.
Business use case-
- Sales teams- Often the sales team needs to cover the specific area and need a map for that. They would want to find out the routes to the region they are covering. Often there are fleets of salespeople. And that can fall in fleet management.
- Courier or delivery- All the logistic concentrated companies need highly developed direction planning tools. The examples are last-mile delivery or Service companies. The number of locations on a map is higher.
Education use case-
- University- Ranges of university programs and research centers is having different needs of map visualizing and overlaying information.
- High school- There in few classes would insist on a map tool. An individual may think of a high school geography class.
Also Read: –
- 11 Best Fake Walmart Receipt Generator Tools 2021
- 11 Online Fake Receipt Maker/Generator Tools for Free
#2- What map features are significant?
Another important thing that you need to consider is features. Based upon the use case and map need that you are having, the aspects that you need will vary differently. Here are a few to consider.
Markers and Pins-
Pins and markers are the important components of the mapping tool. The marker help pointing to a particular location on the map. Below are few features that you need to consider and we will use the marker for signifying the term pin as well.
- Colors of the markers- Can you customize the marker’s color? Can it be specific to the addresses or locations?
- The number of markers on the map- How many markers of the locations and addresses can be put over the map? Is a maximum there?
- Marker type- What type of market is accessible? Can you customize the type of marker? Can you choose different tones for the different locations?
- Automated color markers- Can some addresses over the map is having automatically produced color based on data imputed?
Add videos or images-
Based upon the type of map or the style of map you are seeking to build, you may need to add videos and images. A marker can embed images or the location’s image you wanted to highlight. Also, you can show the locations from the vacation or the road trip. Here the formats include the following- MP4, PDF, and PNG.
Also Read: –
- Free Audio to Text Converter: 12 Best Tools in 2021
- MP3 to Midi Converter – 9 Best MP3 to Midi Conversion Tools in 2021
#3- Key user experience elements-
Another set of questions about the user experience. Many aspects influence the user experience.
- Useful- Is the mapping too important? Does it satisfy the needs? Does it include the right details like longitude and latitude? Can it be used easily on the tablet? Is map visualization functional?
- Usable- Is it convenient to access? There are some mapping tools burdensome. Is the tool easy to learn? Do you need to be proficient with the mapping tool? Does the tool have a zoom and drag anywhere feature? Can it be easily copied and paste? Can the location or address be added easily over the map> Multiple address mapping tool?
- Findable- Are you able to locate the tools and content straightforwardly? Is the navigation easier? Is there any process of filtering?
- Credible- Do the user trusts the tool?
- Flexibility- Is the mapping tool flexible? Can the tool adapt to the kind of map you are looking for? Are you able to alter the style of the map?
#4- What about the pricing?
Finally, as always, one needs to address the cost of the mapping tool. Some mapping tool or software is available for free. However, all these tools might not be having the functionalities you need. Potential missing aspects can include techniques of adding numerous addresses, imports, and export. If you have significant way planning or fleet management, a free tool might not be ideal.
Following are some questions to guide the thinking on costs-
- What I need to do? And how decisive is it that I can do?
- Can I afford a financial plan for the mapping tool?
- Can I afford not to have it? What will be the price or shortcomings? If I don’t use a map tool to plot addresses or locations.
- Is there a free trial for the paid service to check it?
These are all principles to consider when choosing a Multiple address mapping tool.