In this article, we will show you 4 working ways to share full reels on Instagram story. Whether you’re an avid Instagram user or just a content creator, you’ll find this article useful.
Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms, where over a billion users share photos, videos, and reels each day. It is no secret that Instagram offers many features, but Reels have gained a lot of popularity in recent years after the TikTok ban in many countries.
Instagram Reels lets you create short-form videos that are both entertaining and informative. With the ability to add music, effects, and text, Reels is an engaging tool that evokes creativity and captures attention. The process of sharing Reels on Instagram Story can be a bit tricky, but we’ve got you covered.
In this guide, we will show you how to share full Reels on Instagram Story, with step-by-step instructions. It doesn’t require any technical skills to do it.
If you created a Reel that showcases your dance moves or cooking skills and would like to share it with your followers on Instagram Story. Perhaps you came across a Reel that you think your followers would love, and you want to share it with them. Instagram Story Reels can help you increase engagement and attract new followers.
This tutorial will teach you how to share a full reel on Instagram story, and it won’t take you long to share your favorite reels with your followers.
How to Share Full Reels on Instagram Story
Post the Full Reel on Story
Firstly, you need to upgrade your Instagram account to a professional account. This is a quick and easy process that allows you to access a range of features, including the ability to share full reels on your Instagram story.
- To make your Instagram account professional, simply go to your Instagram profile
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, and select “Settings“.
- From there, click on “Account“
- Then “Switch to Professional Account“.
- You can choose between a Creator or Business account depending on your needs.
- Once you have a professional account, you can easily create and share full reel on your Instagram story.
- Choose the reel you want to share, tap on the paper airplane icon, and click “Add Video to Your Story“.
- The reel can then be edited by adding text, stickers, and other decorations.
But what if you don’t want to upgrade your account to a professional one? It’s okay; there is a workaround. You can still share full reels on your Instagram story by using third-party apps, which let you download and share full reels on Instagram story without upgrading your account.
RELATED GUIDES: –
- How to Delete Instagram Call History Permanently (3 Ways)
- How to See Who Reported You on Instagram
- How to Find Someone’s Birthday on Instagram (6 Methods)
- How to Backdate Instagram Post (Change Date on Instagram Post)
- How to See Liked Reels on Instagram (Android/iOS/Web)
Share Someone’s Full Reel On Instagram Story
Typically, most Instagram users use the “Add to your story” button to share their videos on Instagram. It’s a quick and easy way to share the content out there. However, there’s a simple step you can make to share the full-length Reels on your story. Instead of tapping the “Your Story” option, click on the “Send to” button. By doing so, Instagram will upload the entire video onto your story, without any trimming or editing.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone – either on an iPhone or Android device. (Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app).
- Select the Reel you’d like to share, and click on the “Send to” button located at the bottom right of your screen.
- This will bring up a list of options. Select “Your Story“, and click the “Share” button.
- Voila! The full-length version of your reel has now been added to your story.
In addition to making it easier for you to share longer videos on Instagram stories, it also gives you the opportunity to connect with your followers and show off your creativity. So, the next time you’re scrolling through your Reels, don’t hesitate to share them on your story. This simple change makes sharing a full reel on story in Instagram a breeze.
Share Full Reel on Instagram Story on iPhone and Android
We have another simple and effective solution that will help you share full 30 sec reel on Instagram story in no time! This works on both Android and iOS devices.
- First, open the Reel that you’d like to share on your Instagram story.
- Next, tap on the three-dot icon and select “Link” to copy the link to your clipboard.
- Now, open any web browser and type “Instagram reels downloader” into the search bar, and visit any of the trusted Instagram reel downloader sites
- After that paste the Reel link that you copied earlier into the search box and hit the Download button
- Once the download is completed, you will see the reel in your gallery.
- Now, open up the Instagram app and tap on the “+” icon to add to your story.
- Select the “Story” option and then tap on the downloaded Reel that you want to share.
- Since the Reel will likely be longer than the maximum time allowed for a single story post, Instagram will automatically divide it into multiple segments in chronological order. Simply tap on each segment to continue watching the Reel.
- Once you’ve watched the entire Reel, it’s time to share it!
- Go to your story and tap on the share icon to post your Reel.
Share Full 60 Second Reels On Instagram Story
Are you frustrated by the 15-second limit when sharing Reels on your Instagram story? Don’t worry – there’s a solution!
You can share the entire video with your followers. In the following section, we’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to share Reels on your Instagram story that are longer than 15 seconds.
- To share a full reel on your Instagram story, download the Repost for IG: Posts & Stories app (Android/iOS)
- Now, open the official Instagram app and select the reel video you want to share on your story.
- Tap the 3 dots options button at the top-right corner.
- Then select the “Link” button
- After that, you have to open the recently downloaded Repost for IG: Posts & Stories app
- The app will automatically detect the copied reel link, and you can tap the particular reel to proceed.
- You can also choose to remove the attribution mark by selecting “None” as the position.
- Next, tap “Share” and select “Save Video” on iPhone or “Post to Feed” on Android to save the reel to your gallery.
- Once saved, open Instagram click on add a new story, and swipe up to select the downloaded reel.
- Then tap “Next“
- At last, hit the “Share” button to post the full reel on your Instagram Story.
There are lots of similar apps available on the internet that can help you share full reels on Instagram story. Here we used the Repost for IG: Posts & Stories app which is available for both Android and iOS devices.
RELATED GUIDES: –
- How to Set A Timer on Instagram Camera (Guide)
- Best Instagram Spy App (2023)
- How to Change Region on Instagram? (Guide 2023)
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Instagram in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Wave at Someone on Instagram Live?
- Instagram Username Availability Checker (Instantly with 5 Tools)
- How to View Private Instagram Profiles? (4 Ways)
- 11 Best Instagram Caption Generator Tools (Android/iOS)
- How to Center Instagram Bio EASILY (3 Quick Working Methods)
There you have it! Now you know how to share full reels on Instagram story and captivate your audience with the amazing content you’ve created or you’ve discovered on Instagram.
By using the simple methods we’ve provided, you can easily share full reels without worrying about video length or format issues. You can start sharing your favorite reels with your followers, and watch as your engagement increases.
Don’t forget to give credit where it’s due. Be sure to give credit to the creator of the reel when reposting it.
In conclusion, sharing full reels on your Instagram story is an easy and effective way to create engaging content and connect with your followers. By using the simple methods we’ve provided, you can share reels without any hassle.